Transferring Star CBM Lectura Assessments
Follow the steps below if you need to transfer an assessment score from one student to another. This is necessary when an assessment was accidentally credited to the wrong student. Transferring is only available for assessments taken in the current school year.
Who can do this with the standard user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Dashboard Owners, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
- First, select Star CBM Lectura on the Renaissance Home page to open the Record Book and the CBM Spanish Assessments tab.
- Select the name of the student who you want to transfer the score from.
- On the Student Details page, the Star CBM Lectura tab will be selected, and you'll see one or more tables listing the assessments that the student has taken. Find the assessment that you want to transfer in the table(s). In the Actions column for that assessment, select the arrow next to "View Details"; then, select Transfer Activity.
- In the window that opens, select the student who the score should be transferred to. To do this, select the teacher, class, group (or "Whole Class"), and student name. Activities can only be transferred to a student who is in the same school as the original student.
- A message will open to confirm the transfer. If you want to continue, select Yes. (If you don't, select No instead.)
- A message will remind you that transfer may take a few minutes; select OK. After a short time, when you select the correct student on the Student Details page (Violeta Nunez in the example above), you will see the transferred assessment in the list.