Viewing Assessment Details (Assessment Report)
How to Get to This Page
In the Star Record Book, with the CBM Spanish Assessments tab selected, select one student's latest score for a measure. Then, in the popup window, select Details for the assessment that you want to view.
If you are on the Student Details page, you can also select View Details in the row for a student's assessment.
You can also select the View link for an assessment when you view the Measure Chart.
Viewing the Detailed Assessment Results
This page shows you detailed information about a student's assessment. (If you want to see the page in Spanish, select Español at the top of the page.)
On this page, you can do the following:
- See the student's results. You will see the student's score (CPM or Correct Per Minute) and the items that were marked incorrect. Note that scores are adjusted (equated) based on variations in difficulty among forms and time taken (if less time is taken than allowed). Note: For Pasajes para lectura en voz alta (español), just above the score you will see the grade level of the passage you administered.
- See your notes. See the notes that you entered when you scored the assessment.
- Replay audio recordings. If you chose to record the assessment, click the play button to listen to the recording. Use the volume control if you need to adjust the volume. (The audio options will vary depending on your browser.) You can also delete the recording by selecting the trash icon (). Note: Deleted recordings can't be recovered; if you select the icon, you'll be asked to decide whether to continue to delete the recording or to keep it.
- Edit the student's score. Select Edit Scores to rescore the assessment (available for assessments taken in this school year only). You can change the items that are marked correct or incorrect and any notes you have entered. When you are done, select Save.
- Switch to another student or measure. Use the drop-down lists at the top of the page to change the subject, class, student, and/or assessment that you are viewing results for. (If you have access to more than one school, you will also see a School drop-down list.)
To go back to the previous page, select < Back to Class View or < Back to Student View at the top of the page.
Printing or Saving the Assessment Results
To open a file (PDF) of the Assessment Report, or to print it, select Print or Save under the table. Then, using your browser's print options, choose whether to save to a file (PDF) or to select a printer and print a paper copy. In the PDF or printed copy, some items are omitted that are part of the user interface and not the Assessment Report itself. Note: Although the line showing which items were not attempted is included in the PDF or printed copy, the words "Not Attempted" are not; use the line and the lighter text to identify the items that the student did not answer.