How Personnel Reset a Forgotten Password
Personnel who have forgotten their password can follow these steps to reset it. Note that these steps will only work for personnel who have previously entered their email address on the Edit Profile Login Settings page and verified the email address.
- On the Renaissance welcome page, select I'm a Teacher/Administrator.
- On the Teacher/Administrator login page, select Forgot Password? under the Log In button.
- Enter your email address. Then, select Recover.
- A message appears telling you to check your email. Check your email and follow the instructions in there.
- If you have not entered and verified your email address, your email will include a confirmation link instead of a reset password link.
If you have previously entered and verified your email address, you will receive an email with a link that you can use to reset your password. Click the link; then, go to step 6. You must use the link within 72 hours; if you need a new email, repeat the steps above.
- On the Reset Password page, enter a new password twice, then select Confirm.
- When the program notifies you that your password has been reset, select Return to Welcome. You will go back to the welcome page where you will log in again using your new password.