User Names and Passwords
Personnel and students are assigned user names and passwords when they are added to the software or imported into the software.
Password Strength Requirements
The passwords for students and personnel must meet the strength requirements.
- Students: 2 characters minimum; can include uppercase, lowercase, number, special character (!#$%-_=+<>*)
- School personnel: 3 character minimum, including at least 2 of the following: uppercase, lowercase, number, special character (!#$%-_=+<>*)
- District personnel: 10 character minimum, including at least 3 of the following: uppercase, lowercase, number, special character (!#$%-_=+<>*)
Finding Student User Names and Passwords
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- With "Students" selected, select Password Report. As a teacher, you will see your class list (or, if you have more than one class, you will see your first class alphabetically).
- To change the list of students you are viewing, select the Showing Students in picker to choose a different school, teacher, and class/group.
- Select Apply to show the list for the school, teacher, and class/group you chose.
- From the Group By drop down list, choose how you want your report grouped: Class (default), Grade, or Do not Group.
- Note the Page break after each group checkbox, which is selected by default to have a separate page for each class or grade in the PDF (if you create one). Select the box to remove the check mark.
- The list of students with their user names and passwords will appear.
- To print the page of results you are viewing, select the PDF icon in the upper-right corner.
- When the PDF is generated, select View PDF to view or download the results.
For security and data integrity reasons, we do not recommend printing out user names and passwords.
Personnel User Names and Passwords
For personnel, you can see the user name when you view the person's information, but you cannot see personnel passwords in the software or in any reports for security reasons. If you are not sure what a person's password is, you can edit that person's information and set a new password.
Personnel can also reset their own password if they forget it, but only if they have previously entered their email address on the Login Settings page and verified that email address.