Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Courses & Classes.
- If you are a district level administrator or district staff person, use the School picker to choose the school you want to work with, then select Apply.
- Select the course you want to edit.
- On the View Course page, select the Course Details tab.
- On the Course Details tab, you can change the course name, subject, or intended grade. In the Intended Grade drop-down list, Pre-K means Pre-Kindergarten, K means Kindergarten, None means no grade has been assigned, N/A means a grade does not apply to this course, and Greater than 12 means the course is intended for students beyond grade 12.
- When you have finished editing the course information, select Save. If you decide not to edit the course information, select Cancel.