Deleting an Individual Student
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators
If you are a school level administrator, you can only delete students who are enrolled in your school.
These steps cover deleting one student, but you can delete multiple student records if you have multiple students to delete.
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- To find a specific student, enter the student's name, ID, and/or user name. You do not need to enter the entire name or ID; the software can find partial matches. Select the Search icon.
- To search by school, grade, and class/group, select the Show students within picker. (The schools that are available depend on your role.) Select a school, grade, then classes or groups and select Apply.
- The students who matched your search will be listed. Select the name of the student you want to delete. (If the list is long, use the Prev and Next arrows to move forward and back in the list.)
- You will go to the Student Information page and the Details tab. Select Delete Student.
- The Delete Student page will ask if you are sure that you want to delete the student.
- Select Yes to continue, or No if you decide not to delete the student.
The page will then notify you that the student has been deleted. Select Done.