By default, district level administrators, district staff, school level administrators, and school staff can delete courses that do not have classes in them by following the steps below. (These user permissions can be changed.) Do not delete a course until you are sure that you do not need to use it again.
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Courses & Classes.
- If you are a District Level Administrator or district staff person, use the School picker to choose the school you want to work with.
- The Courses page lists the courses that have been added. Select the course you want to delete.
- On the View Course page, select the Course Details tab.
- Select Delete Course.
Note: The Delete Course link will not be available if there are classes in the course.
A message will ask if you are sure that you want to delete the course. If you select Yes, the course and classes in it are completely removed and inactive.
- Select Yes to continue.