Follow these steps to delete classes.
Since your classes may be different for different school years, make sure that you are working in the school year that needs the class deleted. If you are working in a school year other than the current one, the year you are working in will be shown in an orange rectangle at the top of the screen.
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators, School Staff
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Courses & Classes.
- If you are a District Level Administrator or district staff person, use the School picker to choose the school you want to work with, then select Apply.
- The Courses and Classes page lists the courses that have been added. Select the course for which you want to delete a class.
- The next page shows you more information about the course you selected, including the Classes and Classes not set up. Select the tab that includes the class you want to delete.
- Select Delete Class at the bottom of page of the class that you want to delete.
- A message will ask if you are sure that you want to delete the class. If you select Yes, the class is completely removed and inactive.
- Select Yes to continue.