Do not delete personnel until you are sure that you do not need their records in your data. Deleted personnel cannot log in to use the software and could make classes unusable for students if that personnel was the Lead teacher for a class.
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- Select the Personnel tab.
- To retrieve a list of all personnel, do not enter any search criteria. (If you are a school level administrator, this only finds all personnel in your school.)
- Type the person's name, user name, or ID in the blank field. You do not need to type the entire name if you are not sure how it is spelled. You can also use the Show Personnel within picker to select the person's school, then select Apply.
- Select the Search icon.
- The personnel who matched your search will be listed. (If the list is long, you may need to use the Prev and Next navigation arrows to move through the list.) Select the person's name.
- The View Personnel page shows you the person's information, school assignments, and permissions group. Select Delete Personnel Record.
- You will see a message asking if you are sure that you want to completely delete the person.
- If you want to delete the person completely and be unable to recover the personnel record later, select Yes.
- Select No if you decide not to delete the person.