Clearing Locks for Students District-Wide
A student account becomes locked when a student enters an incorrect password 5 times in a row. Students with locked accounts can log in again after 5 minutes or when the lock is cleared by personnel. These steps show how administrators can clear locked students across the whole district.
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- On the Student tab, select Edit Multiple Students.
- Under Lockouts and Passwords, select District-wide Account Actions.
- In the row for Unlock User Accounts, select Unlock Students. A small green message will appear at the top of the page saying the students have been updated.
- When you have finished unlocking student accounts, select Done.