Assigning Team Teachers to a Class
Team teachers can be added to a class so that they can see the class information and work with the class in your Renaissance products. The lead teacher is the main teacher for the class, but team teachers can also work with the class.
To add or remove team teachers for an existing class, follow the steps below. You can only add team teachers if the class already has a lead teacher and products selected.
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Courses & Classes.
- If you are a district level administrator or district staff member, choose a school from the School picker and select Apply to choose the school you want to work with.
- Select the name of the course you want to view.
- On the course information page, find the class on one of the tabs (Classes or Classes not set up). Note that you can only add team teachers for classes not set up if they have a lead teacher and products assigned.
- Select the class name. Then, on the Edit Class page, select Add/Remove Teachers.
- On the Add/Remove Teachers page, to add team teachers, follow these steps:
- Enter the teacher's name or ID. Or, to see the list of all teachers in your school, leave the field blank.
- Select Search.
- In the search results, check the box for the teacher(s) that you want to add and select + Assign Teachers.
- The teacher(s) will be added to the table on the right.
- To remove team teachers, select Unassign next to the teacher in the Teachers table.
If you need to change the lead teacher, select the Lead option for a different teacher in the table on the right.
- If you came from the Add Class or Edit Class page, select Done to save your changes to the class team teachers.
Select Back to exit the page without making any changes to the team teachers.
- If you go back to the Add or Edit Class page, select Save on that page to ensure that your changes are saved.