The Accommodations Report lets you see which students have accommodations set for them in the preference, and what those accommodations are. The report can also be used to list students who have a non-participation status set (indicating that they are not taking part in Star assessments).
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
- On the Accommodations Report page, use the School drop-down list to select a school to run the report for. You can only select one school; if you only have access to a single school, you will not need to make a selection.
- Use the Students drop-down list to select a class; you can choose All Classes to create the report for all classes in the chosen school (teachers will only have their own classes included in the report).
To include more than one class, use either the Classes or Grades links below the Students drop-down list.
After you make your choices, select Save Selection to close the pop-up window, or Cancel to close the window without saving your choices.
- Choosing Classes will open the Select Classes pop-up window. You can use the search field at the top of the pop-up window to search for specific classes. You can check the classes you want to include, check Classes at the top to check all the classes, or select Clear All at the bottom to uncheck all the classes.
- Choosing Grade will open the Select Grades pop-up window. You can use the search field at the top of the pop-up window to search for specific grades. You can check the grades you want to include, check Grades at the top to check all the grades, or select Clear All at the bottom to uncheck all the grades.
- Use the Group By drop-down list to choose how to group the students on the report: based on their accommodations or on their non-participation status.
- Based on your Group By selection, the next drop-down list will either be Specific Accommodation or Non-Participation Status.
: Select which accommodations to include on the report by checking or unchecking them; use the links at the bottom to select or deselect all of them at once.
: Select which statuses to include on the report by checking or unchecking them; use the links at the bottom to select or deselect all of them at once.
- Check Page break after each group under the final drop-down list to have each group in the report start on a new page.
- When you have finished making your choices, select Update Report under the School drop-down list.
- The report will open at the bottom of the page.
An example of a report, showing students from three grades that used four specific accommodations: Response Masking, Calculator, Color Contrast, and Font Size/Zoom.
When you are satisfied with the report, you can select the PDF icon at the top of the page to print it, or the CSV icon to export the data to a .csv file (which can be opened with a spreadsheet program or plain-text editor).