Purchasing Add-On Capacity
You can purchase add-on capacity for your Renaissance software so that more students can log in and use the software. Follow the steps below to purchase additional capacity with a credit card or with a school Purchase Order.
Some customers may not be able to purchase additional capacity in the software:
- Canadian customers cannot purchase additional capacity online.
- If your school or district receives special discounts/pricing, purchase capacity through your Renaissance representative instead of using this software page to receive those discounts.
How do I get to the Purchase Additional Capacity page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Product Administration.
- Under Product Setup, select Subscriptions & Capacity.
- Scroll down and find the product that you'd like to purchase more capacity for; you can also use the View Products drop-down list to narrow the list to a specific product. If your subscriptions are school-level, be sure to go to the subscriptions for the school that needs more capacity.
- When you've found the product (and the school if applicable), you can verify the capacity you've purchased and how much of that capacity is used. To purchase more, select Purchase Add-On Capacity.
To see which students have used a product, select the number used (such as "190 used" or "192 used" in the example above). You will see a table of the students that includes the school name and each student's first and last name, user ID, user name, the date and time they first used the product, and the date and time they last used the product. Select Return to Subscriptions & Capacity to go back.
On the Subscriptions & Capacity page, you can't see usage or purchase additional capacity for Schoolzilla, Freckle, or myON; contact your Renaissance sales representative to purchase additional capacity for those products.
How to Purchase Additional Capacity
- On the Purchase Additional Capacity page, you will see a list of the subscriptions for the school or district. (Above the table, you'll see the school or district name and your Renaissance site address.) For each product, enter the number of additional students that you would like to purchase capacity for; note the per-student fee for each product in the second-to-last column.
- Select Next.
- On the next page, you'll see the capacity that you are ordering and the order total for that capacity, pro-rated based on the length of time left in your subscription. Scroll down to choose how to pay for your order.
- First, choose an order method: credit card or bill my school. (If you choose "Bill my school," you'll need to enter a purchase order number. Note: There is a $1,000 limit on purchase orders.)
- Next, enter the billing/contact information. Note that all information is required as shown by the asterisks.
- In the Payment Method section, if you chose the credit card order method, enter the card information. If you chose Bill my School, enter the PO number.
- Select Submit. When your order has been successfully submitted, you will see a message thanking you for your order and telling you that an email confirmation has been sent. Note the following:
- Standard payment terms are net 30 days from invoice date.
- Capacity orders are given priority and will be processed as quickly as possible, typically in about one hour. You will receive another email once the additional student capacity has been installed and is available for use. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.