Edit School Details
Use this page to change information about a school.
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Districts & Schools.
- Select the name of the school you want to edit.
How to edit school details
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff
Use this page to change information about a school. Any information that is marked with an asterisk (*) is required. Other information is optional--you can leave it blank if the information is not necessary for your school's records. Note: Although the state number is optional, it may be required if you share data with your state.
Renaissance enters school names and registers products automatically based on your purchase. If you want to change the name of a school, edit the existing school on this page. If you are not finding a school you feel should be registered, please contact Renaissance Learning.
- To enter or change most of this information, type the information in the appropriate fields. You can use the Tab key to move from one field to the next.
- To choose or change the grade range, use the drop-down lists to choose the correct information.
- When you have finished, select Save.
If you are using this software for the first time after installation, the button will read Next instead of Save.
- If you do not want to save the changes you made or the new information you entered, select Cancel.