Assign Products to Multiple Classes
Use this page to assign products or change which products are assigned to multiple classes in the selected course.
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Courses & Classes.
- Select a school.
- Select the course containing the classes that are missing products.
- On the view Course page, select Assign Products.
How to assign products to multiple classes
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff
- Check the box next to each product that you want to assign to a class, or check the Select All box to choose all the products.
- Check the box next to each class you want the product assigned to, or check the Classes box at the top of the column to choose all the classes on this page at once. If there is more than one page of results, select the classes you want on the first page, select Next, then select more classes the same way on the next pages.
- Select Assign. All the products that you selected will be assigned to all the classes you selected.
- You can also remove products from multiple classes by making your selections as described in steps 1-3 and then selecting Unassign.
Products can also be unassigned from classes one at a time by selecting Unassign at the end of the row. Only the product appearing in the "Products Assigned" column will be deleted (the products appear one at a time in alphabetical order).
- Select Done when you are finished assigning and/or unassigning products.