Use this page to add or remove teachers from an existing class.
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Courses & Classes.
- Select a school.
- Select a course name.
- On the Course page, select Add Class.
- Select Add/Remove Teachers.
How to add or remove teachers from a class
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff
You start by searching for the teachers to assign.
- Enter the teacher's name or ID. Or, to see the list of all teachers in your school, leave the field blank.
- Select Search.
- In the search results, check the box for the teacher(s) that you want to add and select + Assign Teachers.
- The teacher(s) will be added to the table on the right. Select the Lead option for one teacher (required). Any other teachers you assigned will be team teachers.
- To remove team teachers, select Unassign next to the teacher in the table on the right.
- Select Done to save your changes.
Select Back to return to the previous page without saving your changes.
- On the Edit Class Details page, select Save to save your changes.