Add a Course
Use this page to add a course.
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Courses & Classes.
- Select Add a Course.
How to add a course
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff
Add the information for the course:
- School: Select the link after School to bring up a list of schools to choose from.
- Select the school, then select Apply.
- Course Name: Enter the course name (required).
- Subject: Subject is not required, but it can help others identify the purpose of the course. Use the drop-down list if you want to select a subject.
- Intended Grade: Grade is not required, but it can help identify the purpose of the course. In the drop-down list, Pre-K means Pre-Kindergarten, Select... means no grade has been assigned, and Greater than 12 means the course is for students beyond the 12th grade.
Select Save to save the course.
If you don't want to save what you have entered, select Cancel.
If your course name matches one that already exists for the school(s), you will get an error message. Rename the course and select Save.