Single-School File Import: Import History
How do I get to this page?
- On the Renaissance Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Under New School Year Wizards, select Upload Your Roster.
How to Check Your Import History
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, School Level Administrators
- On the Import Rostering data page, on the upper-right of the page select View all import history.
- Select the import type you want to see the history for, Single-School File, Multi-School Files, or OneRoster Standard.
You can change how many imports you see in this list by making a selection from the Show drop-down list; the options are 5, 10, 15, or 20.
To see a .txt file overview of an import, select View Import Log in the row for the import you want to view.
- For Single-School File, choose the School and School Year from the drop-downs lists to see the import history for that school and school year. Then select Show History.
- For Multi-School Files and OneRoster Standard, you will see a list of the imports there.
When you are done, select Back to return to the Import Rostering Data page.