Unlock My Students
This page shows you a list of students by class who are locked out of the system, possibly by trying to enter the incorrect user name or password too many times in a row. You can clear all the student locks for a class at the same time.
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- On the Students tab, select Unlock My Students.
How to Unlock your students
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
To clear any locked student(s) in a class before the 5-minute auto-unlock does it, follow these steps.
- Select the text after Showing Students in to open a picker where you can choose a school, teacher, and class.
- Make your selections and choose Apply.
- Select Unlock Students to clear the locks for the students in this class. (You will not see which students were locked.)
- A green Students Updated message appears near the top of the page confirming that your task is complete. Repeat steps 1 - 3 for any class with locked students.
- When you are finished, select Back to return to the Users Students page.