Student Password Report
Use the Password Report to create a list of students, with their user names and passwords.
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- On the Students tab, select Password Report.
How to create a student password report
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
- To find a list of students, select the Showing Students in picker to choose a different school, teacher, and class/classes.
- Select Apply to show the list for the school, teacher, and class/classes you chose.
- From the Group By drop down list, choose how you want your report grouped: Class (default), Grade, or Do not Group.
- Note the Page break after each group checkbox, which is selected by default to have a separate page for each class or grade in the PDF (if you create one). Select the box to remove the check mark.
- The list of students with their user names and passwords will appear.
- To create a PDF of the results you are viewing, select the PDF icon in the upper-right corner.
- When the PDF is generated, select View PDF to view or download the results.
For security and data integrity reasons, we do not recommend printing out user names and passwords.