Student Password Report
The Password Report gives you a list of your students' user names and passwords. Note: This report shows classes and grades from the current school year regardless of the school year you are working in.
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- Select Password Report under "Students."
How to create a student password report
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
- If you have access to more than one school, you'll see a School drop-down list first. Use it to select the school that you need a report for.
- In the Students drop-down list, select the class that you want to see: a single class or all of your classes.
You can also select the Classes link under the Students drop-down list and choose to see multiple classes (without necessarily selecting all of your classes). Then, check the classes you want to see and click Save Selection. The Students drop-down list will show how many classes are selected.
- Next, use the Group By drop-down list to choose whether to group students by class, to group them by grade, or to not group them at all (which lists all students alphabetically).
- Leave the box checked if you want a printout of the report to include a page break after each group (class or grade, depending on what you selected in the Group By drop-down list).
- The students in the classes you selected will be listed; if you chose to group students, you'll see multiple lists. Each list will include each student's name, user name, grade, and password.
- To print the report, select the printer icon in the upper-right corner of the page. When your browser's print window opens, select the printer (or the option to print/save to a PDF file) and choose the print options.
For security and data integrity reasons, we do not recommend printing out user names and passwords.