District-wide Account Actions (Multiple students - unlock accounts and password changes)
Use the options on this page to unlock all students in the district and/or prompt all students to change their passwords the next time they log in. Note: Student accounts unlock automatically 5 minutes after they are locked.
Teachers and other staff can also unlock their students by doing one of the following:
- Select your name at the top of the Home page and choose Locked Students in the menu that opens. Then, select Unlock Students.
- Search for and select the student. When you view the student's information, select Unlock Student in the top right corner of the page. (If the link is not there, the student is not locked.)
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- Select Edit Multiple Students.
- Under Lockouts and Passwords, select District-wide Account Actions.
How to unlock student accounts and prompt student password changes for the whole district