Edit Grade Levels of Multiple Students
If you have noticed that some students have the wrong grade level, use this page to demote or advance the grade level for more than one student.
Note that students are automatically promoted to the next grade level in the software when a new school year begins, so this change should only be necessary if there is an error or if a student was not promoted in your school. The Edit Grade Levels link is not available if you are working in a future school year.
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- Select Edit Multiple Students under "Students."
- Select Edit Grade Levels.
How to edit the grade levels of multiple students
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators
- First, use the Show Students within picker to choose a school and grade.
- From the drop-down list, select Advance One Grade Level or Demote One Grade Level.
- Check the box for each student whose grade you want to edit or check the Students box to select all the students in the list.
- Select Apply to Students. You will see your changes in the table.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 as needed, then select Done when you are finished.