Edit Student Characteristics for Multiple Students
Use this page to add or remove student characteristics for more than one student.
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- On the Students tab, select Edit Multiple Students.
- Select Edit Student Characteristics. Note: The link is disabled if you are working in a future school year; it is only available when you work in the current school year.
How to edit the characteristics for multiple students
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators
- First, use the Show Students within picker to choose a school and grade(s).
- Check the box for each student you want changes applied to or check the Students box to select all the students in the list.
- From the first drop-down list, select Add Characteristic or Remove Characteristic.
- Select a characteristic from the Select a Characteristic drop-down list.
- Select Apply to Students. You will see your changes in the table.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 as needed, then select Done when you are finished.