Student Enrollment - School and Class
Use this tab on the View Student page to see and change the school(s) and class(es) a student is enrolled in, if any.
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- Search for a student and select a student name.
- Select the Enrollment tab.
How to change a student's class and school enrollment
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators
- To change the student's school enrollment, select Edit School Enrollment above the table.
- In the pop-up that appears, check the box(es) for the schools you want to enroll this student in.
- To unenroll the student from a school, remove the check mark from the box for the school you want to unenroll this student from.
- Select Apply. The school will be added to or removed from the list of the student's schools.
- To change the student's class enrollment, in the row for the school where you want to change class enrollment, select Edit Class Enrollment.
- In the pop-up that appears, check the box for the teacher and that teacher's class(es) you want to enroll this student in. To enroll the student in multiple classes at once, check the box for more than one teacher and class.
- To unenroll the student from a class or classes, remove the check mark from the box(es) for the class(es) you want to unenroll the student from.
- Select Apply. The class(es) will be added to or removed from the list of the student's classes.
When you have finished changing the student's enrollment, select Save to save your changes—note that when you do this, you are saving all changes that you have made on any of the tabs on the View Student page (Details, Characteristcs, and Enrollment). If you don't want to save any changes, select Cancel.