Recover Student Records
If students' records were permanently removed by deleting multiple student records or deleting an individual student, you can recover them during a 30-day grace period using the below steps. Once this 30-day period has passed, the records can no longer be recovered.
How to get to this page
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- On the Students tab, select Edit Multiple Students.
- Select Recover Student Records.
How to Recover Student Records
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators
- Search for the student(s) whose records you want to restore. Enter a name, ID, or user name in the field at the top of the page. To find all students whose records have been permanently removed, leave the field blank. Select Search.
- In the search results, check the box for each student whose records you want to recover.
- Select Recover Students. A green message at the top will tell you that the student records were recovered.
- To search for more students, go back to step 1. When you are finished recovering student records, select < Back.