Merge Student Records
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- On the Students tab, select Merge Students.
How to merge student records
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, School Level Administrators
Use this page to search for and select the two duplicate student records that you want to merge into one record.
- Search for the student record by typing the student's name, user name, and/or ID in the blank fields. You don't need to enter complete information in these fields; the software can perform partial matches.
- Select the Search icon.
- Find the students in the search results, and check the box for the ones you want to merge. To be able to move, you must check the the box for only two students.
- Select Compare Students to compare the two records. The next page will show you more detailed information so you can decide how to merge the records. If you accidentally select a student that does not need a record merged, you can select Back to search again on this page.
If you do not want to continue, select Cancel instead.