View, Add, or Edit Student Details
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- Select Add Student or search for a student and then select the name.
How to View, Add, or Edit the Student's Information
Who can do this with default user permissions?
- District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators: add and edit
- School Staff: view and clear lockouts in their school
- Teachers: view, check Change Password box, and clear lockout for students in their class
You are viewing the Add Student page or the Details tab on the Student Information page. District level administrators, district staff, and school level administrators can enter or change the student's information as needed. Note the following:
If you are adding a student and want to add other students right away, select Save and Add, or select Save if you want to save this student only and set other information for the student. Select Cancel to leave the page without saving the information.
If you are editing a student on the Student Details tab, to save your changes, select Save; if you need to change information on other tabs, select those tabs and make your changes before selecting Save. If you do not want to save the changes, select Cancel to leave the Student Details tab.