Users - View Students
This page provides two tabs that allow you to view or manage the information about students and personnel in your database. The links available on this page depend on your role and permissions in the software.
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
How to View Students
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
- Search for the student(s) you are looking for:
The search results will appear, showing the student name, user name, ID, grade, course, class, and teacher. You can view/print this page or select a student name to see more details about that student.
- Type a name, user name, or ID in the Search field and select the Search icon.
- To view students by class, choose a class from the "Showing students within" picker and select Apply.
- As a teacher, to see the students enrolled in all of your classes, do not type anything or make a selection, simply select the Search icon.
Administrators and district staff have these additional options available:
- Personnel tab: Use this tab to search for and select personnel whose information you want to edit or view. Personnel include administrators, staff, and teachers.
- Add Student: Administrators and district staff can select this link to add students.
- Import: School and District Level Administrators can select this link to import student information into the software.
- Edit Multiple: Administrators and district staff can select this link to change the same information for multiple students. You can increase or decrease the grade level, assign the same password, assign a characteristic, remove a characteristic for the students, require students to change their password the next time they log in, permanently delete students and their records, and recover student records.
- Merge Students: School and District Level Administrators can select this link to merge two student records if you have accidentally added a student more than once.
- Password Report: Click this link to create a list of student user names and passwords by class.