Manage Apps & Users page
The Manage Apps & Users page is the starting point for managing Renaissance program functions.
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
What tasks can I start from this page?
The management tasks fall into the following categories. Note: The management tasks you can perform will vary based on your permission group—if you do not have permission to perform a task, you will not see the link for it on this page. District Level Administrators can edit the permissions for these groups; they can also edit permissions for individuals.
- Users: This is where you can add, edit, delete, and otherwise manage personnel and student information.
- Classes & Courses: Here, you create classes and courses, assign products to classes, and assign personnel and enroll students in the classes.
- District & Schools: This is where you set up information for the entire school district and for each school within the district.
- School Calendar: The calendar lets you set up school years, marking periods, and holidays/days off. These dates will be taken into consideration when teachers schedule assignments or assessments in one of the Renaissance programs.
- Product Administration: This is where access and security settings for Renaissance are set. Here, you can also view program subscriptions (and student capacity).
If your Renaissance site has been integrated with your Student Information System, some tasks on this and other pages may be disabled because those actions should be done in the Student Information system.
New School Year Wizards
If you are not using CDI or another form of automated rostering, select one of the buttons in this section on the right side of the page to help you start the tasks commonly performed when setting up a new school year.
Set Up School Year / Copy Options: Lets you add a new school year (if necessary) and copy information from one school year to the next.
Upload Your Roster: Lets you import students and rostering data into Renaissance.
Manually Set Up Classes & Courses: Lets you create classes, add them to courses, and perform other tasks such as assigning marking periods, products, and teachers.
New to Renaissance? Select Getting Started Tips (above the wizards) for tips about setting up Renaissance for the first time.
Note: These buttons will not be accessible to customers using the Custom Data Integration (CDI) service to set up classes and enrollments. Please contact your district or site administrator with questions instead of using these wizards.