Quiz List Report
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Dashboard Owners, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
The Quiz List Report shows you information about your Accelerated Reader quizzes. For each quiz that you include on the report, you will see the quiz number, quiz language, title, author, interest level, ATOS book level, the points students can earn, the word count, and whether the book is fiction or nonfiction.
- If you are not already on the Reports page, select Reading Reports on the Home page. The Accelerated Reader/Reading Practice tab will be selected on the Reports page.
- Select Quiz List Report in the Management Reports section of the page. (If you have added the report to the Pinned Reports, you'll find it under that section at the top of the page.)
- One school is selected by default. If you need to see quiz information for a different school, select Change Schools.
Then, select a school in the window that opens and select Apply.
- First, select Choose Quizzes to select the quizzes that you want to include.
- In the window that opens, use the search field to search for the quizzes that you want in the report. You can search for words in the title or by the author's name. When you find a book title that you want to include in the report, select Add to List.
The title will be added to the Selected Titles list on the right. (If you want to delete a title from that list, select the x to the right of the title.)
If you have more than 10 results, you will see 10 results per page. Below the results, you will see arrows like the ones shown below. Click to go to the next page, to go back a page, to go to the last page, and to go to the first page.
You can select Filters to the right of the search field to filter your search results by fiction/nonfiction (or Undefined for Teacher-Made Quizzes who don't have a designation) or by language (EN for English or SP for Spanish). Check the boxes to filter results; then, select Close.
The filters you've applied are shown below the search field. If you decide to remove the filters, you can select the x to remove individual filters or select Clear All to remove all filters.
Continue to search and add titles to the list until you are done. Then, select Apply.
- Next, choose the scale for the book levels on the report - ATOS or Lexile® Measure.
- Choose how the quizzes will be sorted. You can sort by title, author, quiz number, fiction/nonfiction, book level (difficulty level), or points.
- Select Update Report under the report options. The report will open under those options.
- To create a PDF file of the report that you can print, select the PDF icon in the top right corner of the page.
- The report will open in a new tab in your browser; use the browser or PDF options that are available to print the report.
- When you're ready to leave the page, you can select the Home button to go back to the Home page. To go back to the Reports page, select the Reports button (circled below) or the Back to Reports link.