Star Scale Transition Preference
How do I get to this page?
- Log in to Renaissance.
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Edit Preferences.
- On the Preferences page, select Star Scale Transition in the District Preferences section of the page.
When setting goals, managing groups, and creating certain Star reports,* users can choose between using the Enterprise Scale or the Unified Scale. By setting this preference, you determine whether both scales are available to users or only the Unified Scale.
Beginning in the 2022–2023 school year, only the Unified Scale will be available, and this preference will no longer be in the program.
After you select Star Scale Transition on the Preferences page, you will see your schools and the current setting of the preference at each school you have access to . Select the scale you want to be available when setting goals, managing groups, and creating certain reports* :
- Show Unified Scale only (which will remove Enterprise as an available scale)
- Show Enterprise and Unified Scales (Unified will remain as an available scale, but Enterprise will be the default scale used)
Select Save Changes .
Select Back at the top of the page to return to the Preferences page.
* Reports affected when setting this preference: