School Name Does Not Appear in Drop-Down List
At times, users logging in to myON do not see their school name appear in the drop-down list after entering the first few characters of the school’s name. Possible causes for the school name not appearing in the dropdown list are:
- The school’s myON account has expired. Contact myON Support (888-728-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to have your account status verified.
- The browser cache is corrupt. Delete temporary internet files/cookies from the web browser.
- Users may be entering the school name incorrectly. Try entering a different format of the school name (for example, for John F Kennedy Elementary, try entering Kennedy Elementary School or John F. Kennedy Elementary School). If that doesn't work, try entering the full name of the school instead of the first few letters.
- If you are outside the US, make sure that you are using the correct web address for myON; use the address provided by your school.
- There may be a hardware issue (computer, device, and keyboard/keypad). Try using a different computer to see if the problem occurs. If the problem persists, you are likely not entering the school name in the expected format. Contact the teacher for verification of how the school name should be entered.