How to View Users (District Administrator)
District administrators view student information by following these steps:
- Log in to myON as the District Administrator.
- Click My District, then Users.
- Select a building.
- You will see a list of all users in the building. For each user, you will see the first name, last name, role, grade level (or "No Level" for non-students who don't have a grade level set), ID, and user name. Use the scroll bar to the right of the table to scroll through the list. To sort the list differently, select one of the column headers.
You can also search for a user using the search field at the top of the page, or you can select Search all Users to search users across buildings.
Use the drop-down lists if you want to narrow the list of users to those with a specific grade assignment or role.
- To view a specific user's information, select the user's name in the list.
If you select a student, you will see information about the student's reading at the top of the page. Select the links to see:
- a list of books the student has read
- the rosters the student is in (you can make changes)
- the student's assessment scores
- the book quizzes the student has taken within myON
- the student's information (you can make changes) if you log in to the software at myON.com instead of opening it from the Renaissance Home page
If you select a person with another role (administrator or Faculty), you will see the person's information, which you may be able to change (depending on the type of information and how you access myON software).