How to View Reports (District Administrator)
As a District Administrator, you can follow the steps below to access, customize, and generate reports to view your students' data.
The reports in myON measure student reading activity and growth and content popularity and usage.
- From your administrator dashboard (main page), click My District, then Reports.
- Choose the Scope. For many reports, you can choose between Students in Building, Grades in Building, All Grades, Faculty Rosters in Building, Specialist Rosters, and All Buildings. For some reports, you can choose between Students in Building and Students in Grade. For the Extended User Activity report, you can choose between Students in Building and All Buildings.
- Students in Building will give you a report that includes every student in the building you specify. Depending on the report, you may see each student’s specific data.
- Grades in Building will give you data for each grade in the building that you select.
- All Grades will give you a report by grade across all buildings in the district.
- Faculty Rosters in Building will give you a report by faculty roster in the building that you select.
- Specialist Rosters will give you a report by specialist roster for all specialists in the district.
- All Buildings will give you a report by building for all buildings in the district.
- Students in Grade will show include students in a grade that you select. Depending on the report, you may see each student's data.
In this example, you will see data across multiple schools:
In this data, you will see data within one school:
Select a Date Range for the report. Note: It can take 24 – 48 hours for all reading data to matriculate successfully into reports. This is due to a number of reasons, including offline data that uploads regularly from students using the app.
Click Run Report on the right side of the page.
The first thing you will see is a Summary for the report. Below that, you will see the report itself. You can customize how the data is displayed on the report. For reports with goals, use the drop-down list to choose whether to see and set your goals or to see goals set by others; click here for more information about goals. Click column headers to sort the report by the data in the selected column. The example below shows the Core Report.
To download the report as a .csv file, click Download Report in the bottom left corner of the page. The .csv file will include the body of the report, but not the Summary data at the top of the page.