How to View Assessment Results (Faculty)
If Lexile® assessments are included in your license, Faculty can use the steps below to see how their students are performing on benchmark assessments.
There are two ways to see student benchmark progress: by viewing individual students' information or by using reports.
Viewing Individual Student Information
- Log in to myON as a teacher.
- From the dashboard (main) page, click Classroom, then Students.
- From the Students screen, click on the student’s name.
- Click on the Assessments Taken icon.
- Click on Classroom and then click on Reports.
- On the Reports page, click Lexiles.
- In the Report dropdown, select either By Student or By Group. Enter the Start Date and End Date and click Run Report.
Students Who Don't have Scores on the Lexiles Report
If some students do not have scores on the Lexiles report, it is quite likely that one of the following is true:
- They read books exclusively on a tablet and never log into myON.
- They avoid the benchmark by navigating away from it when it is presented.
- They have a grade level that's below grade requirements.
- Their teacher has disabled Lexile® tests for a period of time on their account.