How to View Assessment Results (District Administrator)
If Lexile® assessments are included in your license, District Administrators follow the steps below to see how their students are performing on benchmark assessments.
There are two ways to see student benchmark progress: by viewing a student's information or by viewing reports.
If your myON license uses Star assessments instead, see the myON with Star Report in myON to see Star results, or use the Star Record Book in Renaissance software.
Viewing Benchmark Progress for Individual Students
- Log in to myON as District Administrator.
- From the dashboard (main) page, click My District, then Users.
- When the "Please select a building" list appears, click the name of the school that contains the students whose results you want to see.
- From the Users screen, find the student and select the student's name.
- Click the Assessments Taken icon. You will see a list of the assessments the student has taken, including the score, type, and date and time.
- Click My District, then Reports.
- On the Reports page, click Lexiles.
- Use the report options to choose which students to include, a building (if necessary for the scope you chose), and the start and end dates.
Students Who Don't have Scores on the Lexiles Report
If some students do not have scores on the Lexiles report, one of the following is probably true:
- They read books exclusively on a tablet and never log into myON.
- They avoid the benchmark by navigating away from it when it is presented.
- They have a grade level that's below grade requirements.
- Lexile® tests have been disabled on their account by an educator.