How to Edit Projects (Faculty)
As a teacher, follow the steps below to make changes to a project that you created.
- Click Classroom, then Projects.
- Locate the project card you want to edit and click on the Edit icon.
- The task(s) you can edit for your project will be listed in the bottom right corner of the Editing Project window. Click the icon (gear) to edit the task associated with your project.
Lexile®/Benchmark tasks cannot be edited; if you want to make a change, you must remove the task and add a new one.
- Make any changes you would like to make. For a reading task like the one below, you can change the task title, task objective, reader settings, the number of books that must be finished before the task is marked complete, and the books. When you finish making changes, click the red X to close the window. You will be returned to the Editing Projects page.
- On the Editing Project page, click Save if the page shows that changes were made.