How to Edit Projects (Specialist)
Specialists follow the steps below to make changes to a project that they created. Note: If the project has been assigned to students, changes may affect students' progress on the project.
- Click Classroom, then Projects.
- Locate the project card you want to edit and click on the Edit icon.
- The task(s) you can edit for your project will be listed in the bottom right corner of the Editing Project window. Click the icon (gear) to edit the task associated with your project. If you want to remove a task from the project, click next to the task; this can't be undone - you need to recreate a removed task to add it to the project again.
For Lexile®/Benchmark tasks, you can edit the title, but not the type of test selected. If you want to change the type of test, you must remove the task and add a new one.
- Make any changes you would like to make. For a reading task like the one below, you can change the task title, task objective, reader settings, the number of books that must be finished before the task is marked complete, and the books. When you finish making changes, click the red X to close the window. You will be returned to the Editing Projects page.
- On the Editing Project page, click Save if the page shows that changes were made.