How to Turn Off myON Book Quizzes (Faculty)
Faculty can turn off myON book quizzes for projects by following the steps below. (Note: You cannot turn off individual book quizzes by title.) Faculty and Building Administrators can edit their projects and select the Disable Quizzes option.
- From the dashboard, click Classroom, then Projects.
- Locate the card for the project that needs quizzes turned off. Click Edit for that project.
- Click on the (Settings) icon next to the Reading Task to see/change the settings.
- In the Reading Task window, check the Disable Quizzes box. Then, click on the red X in the top right corner of the window to close the task.
- In the project window, click Save in the top right corner if you are done making changes to this project.