How to Deactivate Users (District Administrator)
As a District Administrator, follow the steps below to deactivate user accounts in myON.
If your district uses Clever or another automated rostering option to synchronize myON students and rosters with your student information system, do not follow these steps to deactivate users. Instead, make your changes in the source that is synchronized with myON. If you need additional help, contact myON support.
If your district accesses myON from the Renaissance Home page, deactivate users in your Renaissance software instead.
- From the District Administrator main page (dashboard), click My District, then Users.
- Search for and then click on the name of the school containing the user who you want to deactivate.
- Search for the person who you need to deactivate. Then, click the name of the person in the list.
- If the user is a student, make sure Edit user is selected.
- Click Deactivate at the bottom of the page. Then, click Yes when a message asks if you are sure that you want to deactivate the account.