District Administrator All-Building Settings Overview
As the district administrator for myON, you can follow the steps below to adjust settings for all buildings in the district.
The District Administrator can set which grades can take book quizzes, write book reviews, take AR quizzes, and access Literacy Center tools. These settings affect all buildings in the district.
- Log in to myON as the District Administrator.
- On the main page (dashboard), click My District, then Account, and then the Buildings tab.
- Select All Buildings' Settings.
- On the Settings page, check the box next to an option to enable that activity. To set up restrictions, use the drop-down lists to choose which grades can do that activity.
- When you finish making your selection(s), click Apply in the top right corner of the page.
- A popup warning message will inform you that you will be applying these settings to all buildings in your district. If you are sure that you want to continue to change the settings, select Yes; otherwise, click Maybe not. If you choose Maybe not, you will stay on the page, and your changes will not be saved.