Building Administrator Building Settings Overview
As the building administrator in myON software, you can follow the steps below to set the adjustable settings for your buildings only. Note that the district administrator can change these settings for all buildings.
The Building Administrator can set which grades can take book quizzes in the building, write book reviews, take AR quizzes, and access Literacy Center tools. These settings affect your building only.
- Log in to myON as the Building Administrator.
- Click My School, then Account.
- Select Settings.
- On the Settings page, check the box next to Book Quizzes, Book Reviews, AR Quiz, or Literacy Center to enable restrictions for each activity; then, use the drop-down lists to choose which grades can do that activity. If you have other Renaissance software, enter the RPID. At the bottom of the page, you can choose the default language for the software and the available languages.
- On the Settings page, check the box next to an option to enable restrictions for that activity; then, use the drop-down lists to choose which grades can do that activity.
- When you finish changing the settings, click Save in the top right corner of the page.