Books Will Not Fully Load on the App
At times, when a student tries to download a book, it starts to download, but the cover is gray (not in color) or the cover is pink and it displays this message: "Not enough disk space."
Although the quickest way to resolve this is to contact myON Tech Support to assist in troubleshooting, there are some steps below that you can take.
Make sure that there is adequate disk space on the device, and verify that there are fewer than 20 books already downloaded onto the myON app. (The limit is 20 myON books at any one time.)
- Hold your finger on the cover of the book. (You should get a prompt to "delete" or "load.")
- Tap Load. The book should start loading again.
- As the book downloads, you should see either a blue bar over the cover icon or circle moving like a hand of a clock.
- When the book downloads successfully, the cover should change from gray to color.
- Open the book and begin reading.
If the problem persists, try the following:
- Update the operating system on the tablet.
- Delete the myON app and download the latest version from your device's app store.
- Sign into the app and try downloading the book again.
If you need more help, contact myON Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 888-728-1266.