My students can't log in via Clever
On Lalilo, are your students synced with Clever?
When your class is synced with Clever:
- You will see a blue "C" logo below your class.
- You will see a "Re-sync students" blue button in your student list.
If some students are not synced with Clever yet, you will see a gear next to their name (for example, in the image above, "Lilo Demo" is a fake student, therefore not synced with Clever). For more information, see Syncing my class with Clever.
Your Lalilo list of students is synced with Clever, and yet they can't log in
- Make sure your students are logged in to their Clever portal.
- Have the student select My Class Page.
- Have the student select the Lalilo icon.
- The student should now see the Lalilo journey map, without having to enter any credentials.
If they are asked for credentials and/or asked to install a browser extension, please check that you are not using "Saved password." Students should log in to Lalilo via the steps outlined above and not Saved passwords.
If you need further information, feel free to email us at email@example.com.