Adding a class
My classes have been/will be rostered via the Renaissance Growth Platform
If your classes do not appear yet, please wait until your administrator has rostered them. If you manually add classes and students, their progress will not be matched with the future classes and students who will have been rostered via the Renaissance Growth Platform.
If your classes have already been rostered via the Renaissance Growth Platform, you cannot delete, archive, rename or transfer them from your Lalilo teacher account.
Once your administrator has set up your school year and assigned Lalilo to your class, your classes will appear in Lalilo by the following day.
For more information on rostering in RGP, please contact Renaissance support at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-800-338-4204.
Classes that have been rostered via the Renaissance Growth Platform will show a green RGP logo in the bottom right-hand corner:
My classes have been/will be rostered via Clever
If you are logged in to Lalilo as an administrator, you won't be able to add or sync a class. You will need to be logged in to the teacher's Clever and Lalilo accounts to add or sync a class.
If you have already added your class manually, please follow the steps below:
- Check that your Lalilo account is now synced with Clever (i.e., you can access your Lalilo account via Clever, without using any Lalilo credentials).
- Select the gear icon in the lower-right corner of your class; then select Connect with Clever.
- Your list of sections will appear. Select the Clever section you wish to sync with your Lalilo class.
- Match your Clever students with your Lalilo students.
- Your class is now synced with Clever! A blue logo will appear next to it.
If your class does not appear yet, please follow the steps below:
- Select Add class.
- Select your Clever section.
- Your Lalilo class is now created and synced with Clever! A blue logo will appear next to it.
My classes have been/will be manually added to Lalilo
- To create a new class, select Add class on your home page.
- Fill in the form with your school and class details.
If you need further information, feel free to email us at email@example.com.