Student login options
Students have various options for logging in:
- The school code will give them access to all the classes within their school, and all their classmates' profiles. It is best to keep it for school usage, where students can be supervised by their teacher. Students can also access the login page listing all the classes thanks to a QR code.
- The home code is unique to each student. With this code, they will only access their Lalilo profile and journey map.
- If the students' profiles have been rostered via the Renaissance Growth Platform or via Clever, they can use the corresponding portals to log in. They will need their portal credentials, but they will not need any Lalilo code. Home and school codes will also work for these students.
If you have a Premium account, you will be able to monitor student login times from their individual student page. Students will appear "at home" if they have used their home code, and they will appear as "at school" if they have used their school code, or their Renaissance or Clever portals to log in to Lalilo.
You will find out more about the login options below.
Via the school code
You will find the school code on your homepage (below your classes). You can also select Student view in the upper-right corner to access your classes without needing to input the school code.
Your students will need to input their school code after selecting STUDENT IN SCHOOL here:
With the school code, your students will see the list of classes within your school, and their classmates' profiles. Even though the school code will work from home, we advise you to share the individual code with families—this way, they will only have access to their child's profile.
Via a QR code
You can also print a QR code for your students to scan with their tablets. The QR code will give them access to the login page of your school, without needing to enter any code.
Via the home code
You can share a home code with your students' families, but it can also be used in class. This code will be unique to each student, and cannot be changed.
You will find the home codes and family invitations by selecting Invite Families in the top menu:
You will then be able to print or download the invitations (by selecting DOWNLOAD ALL INVITATIONS), or to send out invitations via email:
Premium teachers will also find the home code in the upper-left corner of each student's individual page, below their name:
Your students will need to input their home code after selecting STUDENT AT HOME on the login page, or by selecting the link they will have received in the email invitation.
Via the Renaissance Growth Platform
The school and individual codes will work for these students, but it will be easier for them to just click on the Lalilo tile from the RGP portal—no code needed!
- Start your web browser and go to the web address provided by your school or district.
- Select I'm a Student on the Renaissance login page.
- Enter your user name and password.
Make sure you have the correct password. Student accounts can be locked if you try to log in several times with the wrong password. Student accounts unlock automatically after 5 minutes.
- Select Log In.
- You will go to the Renaissance Home page, where you will see links for each product that your class is using. Select the Lalilo tile.
Whether they are at home or in class, students who are synced with Clever should follow these steps:
- Log in to Clever.
- Select the class page.
- Select the Lalilo icon.
- Start exploring the Lalilo worlds.
If your students have trouble logging in, please see My students can't log in via Clever.
If you need further information, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.