There is a bug in Lalilo, what do I do?
Most of the bugs come from an outdated browser.
- The browsers recommended by Lalilo are Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- Explorer and Opera are not supported, and Edge does not always work well.
You will find the list of supported devices, browers and browser versions here.
To check your browser version, visit What's My Browser. You will see "Chrome 88," for example.
If you've updated your browser, and you are still experiencing the bug, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide them with the information below:
- The name of your browser and version.
- The type of device you are using (a tablet, an iPad, a computer).
- A description of what you see on screen, or a screenshot.
- The student's individual code (or their name + teacher name + school name).
Our support team will help you solve the issue.
If you need further information, feel free to email us at email@example.com.