How do I create a Freckle account?
Welcome to Freckle! We're so glad you're here. Freckle is a differentiation platform to help your students practice content at the level that is just right for them.
To get started, you'll need to create a teacher account. Follow these steps.
- Go to www.freckle.com and select Sign up free.
- Enter your information, or sign up with a Google account. It is best to create your Freckle account with your teacher email.
- Personalize your account by entering information about you and your students. Then, find the school you work at by typing in the name or zip code. Join your school.
- Now it's time to roster your students. Select Add your first class and give your class a name (if adding students manually). You also have the option to import classes from Google Classroom here.
- Enter your students' names (or copy and paste from a spreadsheet) and their grade.
- Congratulations! You've created a Freckle account and added your first class. Now you can explore www.freckle.com.
To get your students started, try assigning them a specific type of practice, or have them log in using their names and your unique class code to explore the site independently.
Remember, it will always be free for your students to practice on Freckle.