How do I copy and paste my roster into Freckle?
When entering your roster into Freckle, copy and pasting your existing roster from a spreadsheet makes it fast and easy. Below is a step-by-step guide for inputting your roster this way:
- Add a new class in Freckle.
- After creating the name and selecting the grades for the class, you will either see:
If you see the second screen, select Copy/Paste from Excel or Google Sheets to get to the first screen.
- Open your roster spreadsheet on your computer.
- Select the columns that have the students' first name, last name, and grade.
- Right click and select Copy.
- Go back to the Freckle roster page.
- Right click in the box and select Paste.
You will automatically see your students created in the roster.