What do Freckle student dashboards look like for different grades?
Freckle student dashboards (student.freckle.com) are designed to give a customized experience for all students. There are different dashboard designs for K–2nd, 3rd–5th, and 6–12th grade students. For all student dashboards, you'll see:
- Student-guided practice: Math and ELA buttons take your students to adaptive practice
- Assignments: The Assignments button takes them to both Math and ELA assignments
Kindergarten–2nd grade dashboards
- Number Basics helps students with basic number recognition.
- Number Facts helps build your students' basic number sense.
- Word Study builds your students' foundational spelling and word patterns.
- Decodables help students start to learn to read.
- Sight Words helps students identify common words. By default, only K–1 will see Sight Words on the student dashboard, but grade 2 teachers can add it to the student dashboard through the rosters page on the teacher dashboard.
- From my teacher:
- Activities that you have assigned your students.
3rd–5th grade dashboards
- Leaderboard is visible on the dashboard homepage.
- Math takes your student to both Fact Practice and Adaptive Math practice.
- ELA takes your student to Word Study, ELA Skills Practice, and self-guided reading practice.
- Assignments include activities you've assigned from all subjects.
6th–12th grade dashboards
- Daily Practice (in Math and ELA), Weekly Goals, and Coin Balance are visible on the dashboard homepage.
- Math takes your student to the Math menu, where they can choose between Fact Practice and Adaptive Math.
- ELA takes your student to the ELA menu, where they can choose between ELA Skills Practice, the ELA Library, and Word Study.
- Students can select and customize human avatars with a variety of skin and hair colors.
- My tracker lets students seeupcoming assignments, completed assignments, and growth data in one location.